About Seritage Growth Properties FAQs
- Seritage Growth Properties is a publicly traded, self-administered, self-managed REIT primarily engaged in the real property business through its investment in its operating partnership, Seritage Growth Properties, L.P. Upon consummation of the transaction with Sears Holdings, our portfolio will contain 235 properties, consisting of approximately 42 million square feet of building space, which is broadly diversified by location across 49 states and Puerto Rico. The portfolio consists of 84 properties operated under the Kmart brand, 140 operated under the Sears brand, and eleven properties leased entirely to third parties. Under a master lease agreement, Seritage will lease back all but 11 of such properties to Sears Holdings under specified terms, including Seritage's right to recapture certain space from Sears Holdings at each property. Third parties under existing leases also occupy a portion of the overall leasable space alongside Sears and Kmart. In addition, Seritage has 50% interests in 12 additional properties through our investment in a joint venture with General Growth Properties, 10 additional properties through our investment in a joint venture with Simon Property Group, and 9 additional properties through our investment in a joint venture with Macerich.
- Our common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol SRG.
What is the CUSIP (Committee on Uniform Securities Identification Procedures) number for Seritage Growth Properties?
- The Cusip number for Seritage is 81752R100.
- Seritage’s common stock can be bought or sold through a stockbroker, bank or financial institution that offers brokerage services. Seritage does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Seritage currently intends to pay quarterly distributions in cash. All distributions will be made by Seritage at the discretion of the Board of Trustees and will depend on the financial position, results of operations, cash flows, capital requirements, debt covenants, applicable law and other factors as the Board of Trustees of Seritage deems relevant. The Seritage Board of Trustees has not yet determined when any distributions will be declared or paid..
- You can contact us via our Information Request page.
- To sign up for Email alerts on our Events, Documents, Press Releases and closing stock price information, please visit our Email Notification page.
- To contact Investor Relations, please email IR@Seritage.com.
- Seritage’s Transfer Agent is Computershare Trust Company, N.A. They can be contacted at (201) 324-0014.
- Seritage’s fiscal year end is December 31.
How can I get copies of Seritage Growth Properties’ documents such as quarterly and annual reports, proxy statements, and SEC filings?
- You can view all reports and SEC filings via our website.
- Please submit a request via our Information Request page, and let us know which statements you would like mailed to you.
- Deloitte & Touche LLP (“Deloitte”) serves as our independent registered public accounting firm.
- Seritage has a Code of Conduct and Ethics which can be found in the Corporate Governance section on our Investor Relations website.
- All 2015 IRS tax form 1099s will be mailed on or around January 31, 2016.